Friday, April 2, 2010

肠粉II号-21

yesterday I was so so so excited on my beloved polariod camera
because finally I got the films!!!!
*used quite a long time to search for a cheaper film*
*specially thanks to HuiBee because she gave me her 10% discount from ebay and help me to purchase it and help me to collect it and pass it to me...=D*

after I got them back from HuiBee
can't wait to try it out...

talaaa...the family of babies

it used quite some times to wait for the image appear on the film
when the image is slowly coming out
I was like
WAH!!! WAH!!! WAH!!! Felicia you see!!! Felicia you see!!! Its COMING OUT!!!!
XD

my beloved room-mate bought me this super duper big fijifilm instax 100 polariod



I searched this for quite a long time already
I bid super duper many times already
but failed...
I bid the 200 Instax...and it costs me more and 20pounds
exp la...

but Felicia bought me this for only...15pounds *i think*
its around the same with 200 Instax...
just the difference is 200 Instax is rounder and 100 Instax is square-r
=D

I wanted to buy this because I was influenced by some people
they are YongTze la...Zac la...and TiTu...XD
TiTu always post some polariod style picture and then I in love with the pictures' style
the colour...the oldish...the everything la...
YongTze and Zac they collecting a lot different different polariod toys
and every of them is super duper cute!!!

I am collecting BudDuck currently
I got no money to collect camera yet
=(

but they are sooo cute!!!
like the little BudDucksss...=D

hmm...OHYA!!!
can ask from family...XD
good idea horr... :P

BudDuck BudDuck BudDuck
I wanted to buy every alphabet!!!
XD
maaa~ korrr~ jieee~ baaa~~
:P
*I started to collect BudDuck because of my brother*
*He bought them for me as Christmas present*


No comments:

Post a Comment