Thursday, April 15, 2010

肠粉II号-30


morning...blog

I wanted to share a dream
I dream that I am in a party
a very cute and crazy party
there are #22Hungerford St. and #St. Georges Gate people
:D
in the party, there are fun fair play ground everything

a very big place
music every where
people dancing every where

hmm...it looks like Summer Ball...
opps, is the dream hinting something?
xD

anyway,
today woke up with a panic mood
because I still got a lot of things haven't do
my IE training exercises
my exams...notes...
sighh...

I think I am not going to open facebook from now
*I know I said this long time ago =p*
because there are some friends keep updating their status about exams coming...tomorrow exams...last paper...bla bla bla
make me stress

depressed!
=(


ohya!!!
I dream that I can blow "MY" BlackBerry Bold 9700 away...
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment