Sunday, April 18, 2010

肠粉II号-35

Finally the brother updated his blog *the previous entry*
saw the pictures he posted
make me sad...

the father really looks older and older
he used to dye his hair into black once in a while
but he stopped doing that already
because the mother said:
NOT HEALTHY!!!
WASTE MONEY!!! and
ITS VERY NICE WHEN YOUR HAIR ARE ALL IN WHITE
xD

and my father said...
''I dunwan to dye hair anymore because I can't dye my eyebrow!!! Not balance, not nice"
xD

okok...whatever the reason is
my father is getting older
ba, ma, I love you

sigh...

having bad mood today
sad...
feels like crying

said many wrong things today
fml
not concentrate today
fml
very hak yan zang today
fml
nothing is running smooth today
fml

sigh...
not going to cut hair tomorrow la
='(
*a long sighhhh........................*

No comments:

Post a Comment