Monday, April 5, 2010

肠粉II号-23

Aih...Google Crome is not a good net surfer for blogspot la
I can't move the uploaded picture just like that
have to do it by edit the HTML one by one

then now...
messed up...zzz
have to retype my entry...
=.=
so I will just summary la...:P

yesterday Kak Yan invited HuiBee, BeePeng, Felicia and me to have some nasi lemak and couscous with hotdog curry
the foods were super nice...very satisfied
and there I know where to buy the suitable chicken to cook soup and curry all that =D
and we had our "pop corn lecture" there
I said if I didn't see the whole process of pop corn making
I will just simply la...
put 2 full cup of the corn
then butter
then the pop corn will too full and came out
and I will asked for help...XD
"OMGOMGOMG!!! SAVE THE CORN!!!"

after the dinner
went to KFC and buy our Easter celebration dinner for #22HungerfordSt.
glad that KFC is open as usual
bought everything then ciao
on the way walking back happily
counting counting counting
AIKS!!! didn't buy for our own chicken
sigh...lazy to walk back any more...=(

on the way back
saw 2 guys peeing publicly...
one he pee right in the lane opposite KFC
another one he pee when he crossing the road *he drunk...*
I couldn't see anything la of course
I didn't wear my spec...XD

reach home
knock knock knock everyone's door
HAPPY EASTER and have the KFC dinner

8 pieces of chicken
Karthik 3
Dominic 3
MoongLi 2
Felicia 0
me 0

after the dinner
eggs decoration!!!!
we had our own eggs
and magic color pens from Dominic

one, two, three, four, five eggs and Magic colour pens


In the progress of decorating

Half way done

talaaa...done!!!
the one with star star eyes was MoongLi's
the one with a dot on top was Karthik's
the one with big big eyes was MINE!!!
the one with ^^ eyes was Felicia's
the one with super random hidden face was Dominic's
*the eggs looking at different direction as they haven't ready yet!*


ok...now they are ready...1...2...3...smileee!!! *ka-cak*


*with my polaroid camera*
it came out like this, super blur
why??
too near??
=.=

after finish taking pictures all that
creak it and EAT!!!
hahaha...MoongLi was slowly pealing the egg shell
she wanted to save the face...
but the rest...
creak everything! XD

again~
HAPPY EASTER
=)


the part that Dominic love most...


Spot the face!!!

Karthik's smiley face


Karthik's sad face


Mine the other dummy face


Mine the cute face

Easter must have bunny right???
here you are...XD

MUACKS

2 comments:

  1. Can highlight the posted pictures and cut it(ctrl x) and paste it (ctrl v) to the place you want, try it... i normally did it that way la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh...okok thank you!!! =D

    ReplyDelete