Thursday, April 22, 2010

肠粉II号-37

NIGHT MARE!!!
zzz

Just finish helping my friend's dissertation
and now I dreamt my dissertation is due soon!!!

I dreamt that my friend received a call from Julie (his supervisor)
She wanted him to send the draft for her a.s.a.p
but he tells lie to her and said something whatever la

then he reminded me
"our" dissertation is due after 10 days!!!
and I was like OMG!!! 10 days???
what I have been doing these few months?
I didn't start any shit!!!
and now I have to write 1k words per day
but I haven't even read any words yet!!!

shit...
I am going to die

and then...I wake up from the dream
I know it is a dream
but...dissertation gave me night mare
=(

still got other night mares...
weird dreams keep attacking me...
zzz

and the stupid internet keep disconnected
zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment