Saturday, April 3, 2010

肠粉II号-22

Yesterday I gave myself a small little operation on my
INGROWING TOE NAIL!!!

omg...

it was so pain...*not SUPER pain la*
I am not sure whether I did fully took out the whole piece of nail
but my toe is feeling better now la



my toe looks like this right now
*please ignore my ugly funny toes*

at night when I go to sleep that time it was quite pain
because the blanket keep hurting my toe T.T
but after awhile
I started to play in my dream...

sleep sleep sleep
until today morning when my alarm clock rang
OMG!!! today is Sunday?!
I didn't go to work!!!
I forgot that I am working on Friday until Sunday!!!
OMGOMG!!!
I left so little time to study!!!
OMGOMG!!!

after that...I decided to sleep back and continue my dream with my nervous-ity
until I tell myself that "no time to study already la!!!"

woke up
first thing is open the laptop lo
and see...
ee?? its Saturday...
and its April 3...
CHEH!!!

menakutkan aku sendiri saja...

I am working on April 8-10...
and today is Saturday, not Sunday...
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment