Wednesday, April 7, 2010

肠粉II号-24

was very very busy recently
exams coming soon
8 exams...8exams...8 EXAMS!!!!
f...

went to IT suit everyday
but not today!

simply because we found some mini tiny creature
called as "walking dust" or "live dust" or whatever funny funny name created by #22HungerfordSt

fuck the "dust"
wasting our time to move things out
"marinate" the room
and wipe everything with the wipe we TOOK from uni...

every time when I think of the "dust" I feel itchy already
GERLI!!!!
WE DON"T KNOW WHAT IS THAT!!!!
zzz


crying in front of parents
asking for help everywhere
sighhh
I am still in my comfort zone
I do not want to settle all these complicated things yet (eg. electric bill, gas bill, prevent the insects and slugs and moulds coming etc.)

I am super super afraid of insects and worm
even if your finger is moving but you claimed that it is a worm
I will feel gerli and DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!

Felicia and I slept in the living room for 2 nights...
super cold
super pity
T.T
couldn't sleep at all...

everyday I forced myself to wake up early
because I know there are a lot of things waiting me to do!!!



god...give me more hours please
god...give me more energy please
(perhaps should ask Dominic to let me try try his "magic" pill...) *-*




but I need more sleep!!!
I wanted to sleep more...
Aku mahu tidurrrrrr...-.-


No comments:

Post a Comment