Sunday, March 28, 2010

肠粉II号-20

27 March 2010 was my birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to myself...yay~ =D

#22 HungerfordSt planned everything for me
I am so happy =D
specially thank you to my room mate...heart you...=D
thank you to Mr. Tan Wei Zhang as well...
came from Leeds and attend my birthday...=)

26 March 2010-birthday eve
after badminton
cooked and makan-ed
get ready and PARTY!!!
went to MooMoo clubbing
however, something was not going well
the club seems to discriminate us...
no more MooMoo for us...!
banned...hahahaha

Thank you #22 HungerfordSt, WeiZhang, SookYee, Kei, Joanne, ShuWei, Shealin, Ruby, Eddie, Jocelyn and specially JieWei!!!
JieWei was sick that day but end up he turns up!!!
good good good...very bei min...=P
I was very high that night...XD
sorry if I misbehaved...=P

after club, KEBAB my love...hahaha
we got free pepsi~
I got free lolipop!!!
because its my birthday~ lalala~ =D

27 March 2010

not enough sleep but have to wake up early for lunch at Story Teller
*Story Teller services- 5 stars!!!!*
I am sorry that I didn't stick to the plan
really sorry...I really can't take it...the hangover-ness...XD
run back and sleep until 5pm something
talaaa!!! I am back...XD
ok~make my "cake"
due to some problems, my cake changed to jelly cake
should say it was a konyaku cake...
paiseh if its not nice...=P
I feel its not sweet enough...
but ok la!!! first time I am using konyaku as cake
got fruitssss inside...pretty~

after making cake...its time to go Yates
thank you WeiZhang, Bernard, Alice, Amanda, YangWoo, BeePeng, HuiBee, JieWei, Rueben, Joanne, ShuWei, Sam, SookYee, Kei, Ruby, Eddie, Jocelyn, and my family!!!
Thank you Sam...he has assignment due soon but still attend my party...thank you thank you...=D
to the others who were fighting with assignments and didn't able to come, its alright...I understand...=D
anyway, Yates gave me a Jager train and some Bubbly as present!!!
sooo nice...sooo good...I am sooo happy!!!
thank you Yatesss...
I was shocked when I saw the train...
we took video...uploading soon...=D

Makan Makan, chit-chat chit-chat, picturess...laughters...dance...music...
hope everyone was enjoyed

actually still got a lot to write
but very busy recently
stop here first :P

No comments:

Post a Comment