Friday, March 12, 2010

肠粉II号-14


today went to try out the car
mini cooper automatic in sparkling silver

initially I was a bit worry about the semi-auto gear box
but NO!!!!!!
no need to worry at all...
it just running like a normal automatic car
unlike the merz semi-auto gear box
will "chok ha chok ha"

omg...I am really love the car right now
but..........=(

not to say first
wish me good luck...sighh

another sighh today

I am rejected again..............
rejected by a job la...
hmm...=(

its time to go career centre edy
its time to find another route edy

think think...

ohyaa...
yesterday was ShuWei birthday
went to visit her new house after that
wahhhh~ so nice so warm so pretty the house
and the building she and Joanne staying is the place that I wish to stay last time!
so nice so nice I love the place
its small, but its just nice for two person
and the heater is big enough for the place
=D
hehehe...can I be your neighbour??? LOL

2 comments:

  1. I was also rejected by a post in this nice saturday morning..

    Try harder! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huibee:

    T.T super sad luu...aih...add oil together la...=D

    ReplyDelete