Saturday, March 13, 2010

肠粉II号-15

Just found that there are some of my friends facing the same problem as mine
rejected...=(

sad to hear that
I feel sad too

even though I already expected to be rejected
but somehow, I am still hoping that the miracle will happened
but sure, no miracle la...

I told my friend
everyone of us have the right to be sad, to be disappointed
do not force yourselves to be positive, not to cry or sad
it will only become worst
the best will be giving ourselves a time limit
to be sad, to be emo, to cry, to down to...whatever
but after that limit, MUST back to normal
ps: the limit don't be too long also la...maybe 1week, 2weeks?

during the period, we will be self-questioning automatically
and slowly, we will be able to find the route to get out from the situation
then slowly, we will be happier and happier...lalala...=D

the future is our own SELF...
me me me me me...
not he she it they you...

believe yourself
do not give up...
because you may not know whether it is sun set or sun rise...=)


go out to your comfort zone
lets start your journey now...=D

PS: MY SISTER GAVE BIRTH!!! A new family member...3.9kg baby boy~I am so exciting now...=D

opps, is excited...XD

3 comments:

  1. wah!dint noe ur sis got baby again! congratz congratz~~wut's the first boy name liao har?yang yang??

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaven:

    LOLL...when i first know that time cannot tell ppl coz haven reach 3 months...XD then toh toh ha also dint announce to the whole world lo...XD the first 1 is call yaoyao la...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yao yao~~yaoyao got little brother d~~~~can play tgt~~

    ReplyDelete