Friday, May 28, 2010

肠粉II号-50

Doesn't feeling good these few days
the purposes of calling back were all about money

I feel I am a kid who keep wasting parents' money
from the conversation, it sounds that I am actually forcing them to let me do whatever I want

I wanted to work
but I do not have a car
and I do not know anything about car
and I do not know how to maintain a car
and I do not know how much more I have to pay in future except the car insurance
and I do not know whether my salary could cover the fees
and stuffs and stuffs and stuffs.....................

I wanted to stay
I already prepared the mood of only sharing a flat or studio with you
but things always...always will be never follow what you want
a lot of unexpected stuffs happened in between
and now I do not know where I should stay

free stay but sharing house with people?
but the environment seems not very safe...
wanted to stay here
but will have to "waste" money again...

sighh...
FML...

jie...reply my email please...
T.T

just finish calling mummy
again, mummy's voice is always the best stress-releaser
advices from the mummy sort of make me feel better
but the final decision have to be made by myself

I am 22 now
Its time to get out from the comfort zone
be independent and make own decision
do not consider too much
do not think too much
be brave and take the risk
be strong and face the failure

sounds good?
hmm...I am wondering if I can do it...



1 comment: