Wednesday, May 19, 2010

肠粉II号-47

today is Wednesday
is my third day working in WoksWagon
also is the last day I work there
hahaha
because Felicia already confirmed with Timmy that she is going to work for him

working there quite ok la
not a lot of things to do
but sometimes quite busy la
and I hate the phone there
super soft...can't hear what the customer talking at all
T.T
it makes me fear
I used to not dare to talk on the phone
because I don't know how to talk on the phone
and I know I can't hear in the phone
unless the people talk slowly to me...
*ok la...in real life, even face-to-face, I hope the people will talk slowly to me as well*

the people who currently working there
they are quite nice la
very friendly
especially uncle Wong
hahaha

they will make jokes to you
and sometimes their conversations quite funny geh
then I will just laughing there...haha
*not laugh out loud la...jz haha...xD*
work with them quite relax la
they know you are new
and they will help you up geh

overall not bad la
:)

can eat special foods there
very nice
but no more luuu
today last day working there
ngam ngam can handle
then have to say bye bye edy

when Felicia start working
I am going to be alone in the house lo
a bit scary...
hmm...


1 comment:

  1. Good!!!
    Felicia confirmed working 6days a week is it? when she start? Do I still have to go on Friday? Aiya... like that my dream can not come true already... at least let me do a day cashier leh... lolzz... Wonder why Timmy didnt ask me not to go on friday 1?

    ReplyDelete