Thursday, May 6, 2010

肠粉II号-42

2 more to go




feels a bit lazy




but I must continue!!!


you can do it!!!




after that will be free~
8th May 2010




free...




FREE!!!!!!




for few days...








then gonna start other works








dissertation research




dissertation presentation




Level B homework




IE homework




help lecturer with a research








looking forward...








and sure




Post Exam Party!!!!








I want STEAMBOAT



I want BBQ



I want P-A-R-T-Y!!!!
I want SHOPPING!!!
Zac, Kezzane, Raj, SiewWen and Tracy are coming to visit us
this time must plan everything nicely
and let them have a good memory of Cheltenham
the first thing I am going to do after exam is
call my mummy and daddy
tell them I DONE MY EXAMS!!!!
=)
*I wanted to find a temple to pray...na mo oo li toh fatt*

No comments:

Post a Comment