Monday, May 17, 2010

肠粉II号-45


#22HungerFord St became a legend
it already separated
the house left Felicia and me

really very very sad
no one to play with any more
no one "knock knock, can I come in" any more
no one "bro, sup" any more
no one "eh, lets have party lo" any more
no one "eh, what you cooking??" any more
no one "eh, drink lo...on??" any more
and so on

this is my 3rd year in UK
and this is the craziest year I have in UK
but all these will become a past tense...
='(
feels like no friend in Cheltenham any more

no more music playing down stairs
no more chilling out in the living room
no more standing in the kitchen and chit chating
no more people skyping in the room down stairs
no more people talking on the phone in the next room
no more people laugh out loud in the opposite room

arghh...why la you guys go back so fast??
we haven't even go to travel together!!
='(

now la you all force Felicia and me have to face the reality
have to start work already
have to find job already
have to wake up earlier and work already
have to quit alcohol already *I still have the Tia Maria!!!*

start from today I have to slowly throw everything out
the house is still full of things
and it feels like there are not only 2 person staying
I believe the lesser thing in the house the lesser loneliness we feel

Vicenza, Karthik and "Dominic"
don't forget both of us!!!!!!
Vicenza, buy a Berry Hitam la...so we can have group BBM

so guys...
BBM, Twitter, Facebook, MSN whatever
must keep contact ok?!
MUST!!!

byebye #22HungerFordSt.


No comments:

Post a Comment