Tuesday, May 18, 2010

肠粉II号-46

I was tidying the photo I took with my phone

and found all these pictures

The chicken with fluffy fur
Felicia named it as doggy chicken as it looks like a little puppy

The Peacock
he was trying to attract the female peacocks but both of them didn't want to bother about him
pity...

The Guinea Pig
can you see the little round round cute cute fat fat black and brown animal in the picture
it is the cute cute Guinea Pig
there is another one with black and white, really half black and half white that one
super funny and cute

the animals above are from the Pitville Park

Tia Maria

it is a coffee liqueur
I bought it and I wanted to drink it with cream
but we ended up drink with expired-drink-able milk and coke
because we desperate to have a chill out session after dissertation
*suppose we planned to have a proper chill out session but Karthik didn't able to wake up and then didn't able to buy the drink then the plan cancelled...then told Shealin the plan cancelled but after that we were too desperate and then we have this small and short session without Shealin...sorry...*


I took this picture when Felicia and I walking on the High Street
this daughter and father so cute
as you can see, both of them holding the bear bear and gaigai
so adorable and lovely :)

I like to randomly take some pictures with my phone
but every time I was so lazy to transfer the picture and blog about it
*even though the process is just so simply*

but I will accumulate them, sedikit sedikit lama-lama jadi bukit
and then sekaligus blog them out


No comments:

Post a Comment