Saturday, May 8, 2010

肠粉II号-43


finally I finished the bloody 8 exams

am I excited?

hmm...not really

I found that I can't relax myself
but I am trying to

I am not showing off here
but really, I have been very stress

I used to have pre- and post- stress
ok la...I 24 hours stressing
no good no good =S

but at least
I tried to talk to other people
and try to relax a bit

anyway
everything is over now
what I can do for now is
try to not worry too much
try to think positively
hope that miracle will happen on me

no more stress-caused stomach ache
no more shivering
no more no-appetite
no more books
no more notes
no more exams for me

exams phobia
assignment phobia
sighh...

my exams timetable

here, I wanted to say THANK YOU to the people who gave me supports
especially my mummy
her voice is my instant med

thank you the room mate
who company me study together in IT suite everyday
and tahan not to sleep when I sleep
=P

thank you people

for the people who having/going to have their exams
GOOD LUCK!!!
and
ALL THE BEST!!!
:D



1 comment:

  1. You should be enjoying now la...!
    Aiyoh... stress what la...
    You deserve a good holiday now!
    Go some trip with your FRIEND la!
    Hopefully the weather will be better soon:)

    By the way, the dictionary is not mine la..
    You will soon know the owner:)

    ReplyDelete