Saturday, May 1, 2010

肠粉II号-41


Hallo...
I am currently blogging 'under' the sun, on the bed now
*actually just sitting on the bed and the sun 'shining' my back, very comfortable :D*

this early morning sent my room mate to bus stop
then I slowly walk back...

enjoying the morning shiny warm sun
enjoying the morning cold fresh air
enjoying the music playing from my phone
enjoying the slow walking on the street
enjoying looking at the people who walking to work

ahhhh...this morning is nice
and today will have to continue and study for my exams

last two days was so freaking scared
*I think this whole week will be like that*
first day exam was so terrible
exam questions were twisted and bullying me!
the unexpected feeling was so strong
and the whole day was screwed up

I was collapse
While walking back home was trying to hide my feeling
just keep complaining with BeePeng
and in the mind, I wanted to go back home faster and call my mum

reach home, call back...
my eyes started to open the pipe...
the tears couldn't stop dropping
I couldn't talk properly
I couldn't breath properly
I was just too stress, expecting high on myself
and couldn't accept the reality

luckily, I am not psycho yet
because I an still conscious enough to know how to release my stress
*until I couldn't control to release my stress*

after the complains, took a nap
woke up, continue study for the next day exams
weird,
consciously I wanted to study
but the unconsciousness fight with the conscious
and then crying...and crying......again...
ah...sucks

alone in the room, it was so silent
at the moment, I just wish my room mate can faster come back from work
and I wanted to call my mum
the selfish me called the mummy again even Malaysia was already 1am
chat very long
my mum keep talking about herself and sister's babies
I not really concentrating on what my mum talking though
but I feel release when I heard her voice
*her voice is powerful :D*

the slowly slowly
I became better...
thank you mummy... =)

I know everyone was worrying about me that day
because I think I scared BeePeng up
*she called me when my unconscious is controlling my consciousness*
and I know my room mate and HuiBee did discuss about me
I saw a bit what they chatting
and I feel like crying again that time
partly because of it let me think back of what was happening
but mostly is because you all are concerning me... :D
waa...proud-nya... :D hahaha

I was telling everyone that I am very stress
every time when my course mates asking
"Hi! you alright?"
"nooooo =("
"oh no, you will be fine =)"
"hahaha...I hope so"

haha...
but after yesterday exams
I feel better
because the questions are straight forward enough
and I make sure I tried my best in recalling and answering
write whatever I remember

I tried my best
what I hope is just to get a pass
nothing much

na mo o li toh fatt
I wanted to go temple and pray hard
this is what I used to do when I was having my exam back in Malaysia

"exam" this thing is really screw me up
I wanted to take a short course in uni
but there will be some exams after the short course
then I...not feeling like taking it any more
even though the feeling of taking the course is so strong

sigh...

anyway...
I am sleepy now
sleep until...afternoon la
wake up and continue study again

add oil!
add oil!!
add oil!!!

and to my room mate and house mates too
and to BeePeng too
and to whoever going to take exams too
:D

ohya...
today when I walking back
the church outside my house like going to have some event
the mind straight telling me that they are preparing a wedding party
lol

omg...
long time never attend wedding party
I used to very love to attend wedding dinner
*because got good foods to eat lol*
and also to see the love birds get married
very happy one lorrr
I love to see girls wearing white wedding dress
nice nice... :D
I wanted to attend a wedding here!!!
but so far what I saw *when I walking walking somewhere*
their wedding dress like...not that nice
perhaps they wore their parents'
and their wedding dinner/party like quite...simple

I wanted to see big big nice nice wedding party
like those in the movies
I wanted to eat nice foods...
I miss the fish, the soup, the 'fatt putt", the prawn * if there is someone to peal the shell for me* and a lot of foods!

aiks...
feels like going back to Malaysia tim
:P

wedding cake

*wanted to upload a wedding dress picture and all of them are very pretty!!!*
*too many, so I post wedding cake instead*
*ouu...I miss China Town cake now =S*

No comments:

Post a Comment