Tuesday, June 29, 2010

肠粉II号-58

27 June, officially left #22Hungerford St.
and move into 20BarnabyCourt

*Felicia reminded me that the house number of the 3 houses I stayed/staying
got a number of ''2''... unbelievable!!!!*

OK
honestly
I had a lot of good memories in #22Hungerford St.
I am glad that I can know some new friends from the house
also get to get closer with my friends *especially my house mates*
I had a lot of good experiences, not...is excellent, brilliant, fantastic experiences in the house
makan, minum dan main bersama-sama

I was so sad when my house mates were leaving
Felicia and I were so like dead body
depressed-patient look
no smiley face on the face
moody, emo
anything bad you could think of
I dropped a little bit of tears when I seeing them leaving
and I told Felicia that
"no people play with me any more...T.T"
"we have to face the reality already...T.T"

when I left the house
I said good bye with it
and I feel like crying again
sigh...why I will have this kind of feeling??!!!

seeing the friends are going back one by one
and they party without me and Felicia!!!
I am so sad...
I wanted to join also...
guys, don't forget about Felicia and ME!!!
I wanted to visit all the clubs in KL... =x
I wanted to play drinking games with you all...
sighh...
why you all go back so soon!!!!
=/

now really got no more people in Cheltenham
I feel this year is very happening
why the happy moment cannot last longer??
=(

friends, must must must keep contact
and twitter is the best way right??
*MoongLi, buy iPhone or BerryHitam la...so you can check your twitter all the time xD*

aiks...
guys, Felicia and I are missing you all...
tunggu kami balik tau!!!
Chinese New Year...
we go take angpau in the morning and afternoon
go dinner at night
then start drinking and play games and gambling and music :D
sounds good right???


3 comments:

  1. Haha! Good idea!! Hopefully, I can join u guys next yr's CNY la!! hehe!! I missed all the drinking nights that v had too..='( Here nobody drinks n can't come back late..siez...miss u guys so much!!=( Oh, btw, hv u got back the deposit from our landlord? Msg me through FB ya!!

    From: Ur ex-hsmate ( CML )

    ReplyDelete
  2. CML:
    YA!!! so u must spare some days for us ok??? especially ME and FELICIA!!! who come bek from UK...:D
    yaaa...i missed the nights too...=(
    aiya...got K and marvin they all... join them!!!! shealin go bek edy also...ask ur mother no nid to worry la...everything will b fine geh...:D u grow up edy!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo worriesss.. we had a great dinner together wat. Will call u again CML for the next gathering. With jeff and dayna all...

    PuiPui~ I know how it feels to see everyone leaving one by one. It must be bloody depressing. But yea, im on twitter now~ hehehe. COnstant update..u are the one who takda response frm twitter

    ReplyDelete