Sunday, June 6, 2010

肠粉II号-53


Today when I came back from 'work'
I saw this photo album...
my grandmother's birthday!!!!

shame that I didn't know when was it
and my mother didn't tell me =/

anyway, AhMa...
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
love you
muak muak muak

here to share some pictures
taken by 肠粉I号
*recently he added his name on every photo he took
he said there was someone stole his photo*
*proud proud*
:D

I love this picture!!!
YaoYao is very cute
and he looks shy here...hehehe

my sister and her baby
*aiks, forgot his name AGAIN...*

his happy face~

ps: when I was viewing the album,
when I saw this photo...
I was thinking... whose baby is that???
and he looks like a boss...
after few pictures I viewed
only I realized
he is my sister's second baby
xD
=x
JieFu: "aaaaaa........."
JieJie: "aaaammm...... Yummy...~"
baby: "ehem..."

ps: baby looks like cocopop!!! *0*

in case you all don't know who is cocopop
talaaa...
from left: Bunny...Cocopop...Sheep...
:D
they very cute, adorable, and cute and adorable right?!
HAHAHAHAHA
I love them~


No comments:

Post a Comment