Thursday, June 3, 2010

肠粉II号-52

This morning
after I woke up
as usual
open Facebook

wow!!!
Mr. Kam proposed to Miss Leong!!!!
WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I was so so so excited and shout to Felicia faster come and see the photos

wahhh~
I am not the one who being proposed la
but I really feel very excited
perhaps it is because I always ask both of them to marry
and I will definitely fly back for their wedding dinner?
hahaha
I WILL I WILL!!!

Sammi, you are my very first friend who getting marry
and I am really really very very excited
hahaha

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I used to feel touched by those wedding party video and propose video all that
I will really feel touched and cry when I watching
Seeing people getting marry and their happiness face
I feel happy too!!!

and I used to super love to attend wedding dinner
xD
ok la...firstly it is because of the foods
secondly, I like to see the pretty pretty bride wearing pretty pretty wedding dress
wahhh~ so pretty and happiness
thirdly, I can mix with my cousins all and "blow water" the whole night xD

ahhhh...I told Felicia that I wanted to attend a wedding dinner
many years I didn't attend any already
so...HAHAHAHA...

again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
:D

1 comment:

  1. is Ms Leng lah! sounds like he proposed to the wrong person like that XD

    ReplyDelete