Friday, July 2, 2010

肠粉II号-59

wanted to update my blog long time ago
but quite busy recently
and then feel tired
and then went to sleep
and then ended up didn't update anything here

I already moved into my free stay
thanks to Felicia
because she get free accommodation from her job
then I can tumpang here

but due to some reasons
we are working hard to find a new job la
hahaha... =x

this house
not bad la
after some cleaning
I like the room looks empty empty
but hope that I will keep the room empty empty
and not here got a bag, there got a file, THERE got a book la
hehehe

I am becoming fatter and fatter
due to the unlimited foods intake
I have to control myself!
but how?
=(
help meee...

I am considered active in Twitter
and my friends too
especially those who went back to Malaysia after exams FOR GOOD
and now, the whole gang was back
left Felicia and I
and they party over there
the we suffering here
no party no drinking do nothing fun
=(
I am very jealous luuu
I am very envy luuu
you all very bad...very bad
=(
don't forget us
pleaseee
I wanted to party too

now I feel chinese new year is really still far away
and I can't wait to go back!!!
to see my family
to see my little TaoTao *the little boss*
to see YaoYao *the little notti*
to see my friends
to party!!!!
and take angpau
then party!!!
xD

wuwuuu...
guys, we miss you all so much
SO MUCH!!!
sighh
miss the moment when we sitting at the living room and chit chat
miss the moment when we play games
miss the moment when we get drunk
miss the moment when we club
arghh...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment