Thursday, July 8, 2010

肠粉II号-61


I had this post in my blog about 2 weeks ago
I wanted to blog something that I wanted to do *just so sudden*
but I do not dare because I am worrying something
I worry that the God would not bless me

but until yesterday
YAY!!! I am released!!! and Happy!!!
I want to continue do a lot of things!!!

I got another new party plan
I wanted to recruit a DJ from one of our famous club in Malaysia
I wanted to have the party in a big empty room
I will decorate the room nicely
I will have superb Hi5 set
I will have superb lightening
I will invite all my friends
I will buy a lot of different alcohol
I will prepare 2 big tong of dustbin for people to vomit!
*ok la...this is actually a bad idea la...Fel said it will make the whole room smelly...*
then I prepare 2 basin la...xD

I will make sure no people smoking in the room
I will make sure the room smells right and comfortable
I will make sure the music is great and fantastic and superb
I will make sure everyone is enjoying the party
I will make sure the drinking games are FUN

I will set this for my new house open party

arghhh...I wanted to have a party
when my wish will come true???


1 comment: