Sunday, October 17, 2010

肠粉II号-72


Rethymno-Heraklion-Athens 3

Lets talk about the restaurant-searching experience in Rethymno

we walked pass a lot of restaurant and will stopped by to look at their menu
to see their price and the foods they served
obviously, the waitresses will come and introduce their restaurant, their foods and their reasonable price
some of them are good, they will let you go
but some of them...sei qin lan da!!!

got one, we passed by his restaurant the previous day
then he asked us to go in and have some foods
he will give discount for us and free dessert
but we already makan and not decided to eat again ma
then we said we already have our dinner
then he asked us to come back the next day

but the next day, we already decided to go for the restaurant which recommended by our apartment
and on the way we walking to the restaurant, we passed by the restaurant
and the waitress remember us! *because we were the only yellow color skin tourist?*
then he said we promised him to come back and eat yesterday night
=.=
but we claimed that we already have our dinner again
then he sort of threaten us and said something like:
"don't let me see you all eating at another restaurant down there!"
WHAT THE xxx
too bad we didn't take down the name of the restaurant
but it is a corner restaurant I am sure...
hmp! super bad service!
da sei dou mm bong chan lei!!!

about the restaurant we decided to go
that is the restaurant that I randomly *not randomly geh randomly* said I wanted to try *SO NGAM!*
as they served mussels! * I was craving for mussels that time*
and their price is reasonable, even though its a little bit more expensive with others
but the restaurant is SUPERB!!!!
their service was SUPERB, their foods were SUPERB and the environment NOT BAD!!!!
overall I would give 10/10
if their restaurant did prohibit their customer to not smoking in the restaurant
I would rate 20/10!!!! xD

*duno why it appeared in this angle*
this is the restaurant's name card...
when you going to visit Rethymno, MUST visit this restaurant ok?

shrimp saganaki
see, their prawn SO BIG but they called it as shrimp onlyyyy
*beepeng and huibee sharing*

seafood risotto
super nice~
risotto, my love~
*beepeng and huibee sharing*

pork souvlaki
*felicia one*

bread (the bread finished...xD)
ohya, here is the bread story in Greece

a lot of restaurant served different style of bread
and they will automatically serve you the bread once you sit down
and it will be included in the bill!
so if you doesn't want to try, then just say no, as them to keep back
so if you found that they serve some special bread
or you simply wanted to try their bread
*some I think is they sendiri buat one, quite nice even though eat plain-ly*
just makan la~
the most expensive bread we ate is 0.50Euro (I think) per person

the left one is Mythos, one of the Greek beer
and the right one is Rethymno Blond, quite nice
got Rethymno Dark, but its stronger la, then I didn't order it la

Free dessert~
its brownie I guess (felicia said its not)
if its heated and serve with some melted chocolate on it would be nicer~

another free drink- Raki
for more details about this please refer to THIS.
I saw some super market selling this before
but from a big container and you fill your bottle up yourselves
3 Euro for 500ml (they selling in normal plastic bottle o!!!)
from my book, it written that Raki is known as firewater in Crete...(OMG~ ghost bao)

the waitress (we think he is the boss la) said it tasted like Russian Vodka
I doesn't know how Russian Vodka tasted like
I only know how the Absolute or Smirnoff Vodka tasted like
but ya, it tasted like Vodka
and its very kang!!!
its harder to drink than the normal Vodka I drank
but duno, it somehow tasted different and...duno how to say...
anyway, I bought one bottle back
(not as high as 90% alcohol level la...just 40%, but I wanted to buy 90% if I can...xD)

My Shrimp Risotto!!!! (in white, beepeng one was in red)
both also super nice~

My Musselssss~
initially I wanted to order Mussel in Saganaki style geh
but the "boss" said,
why don't try with lemon and garlic, so I can try the very fresh and original taste
ok lo...then I try la...
and WAH~~~ super and very satisfied...
its SUPER DUPER NICE!!!!
MMM~ I love it... :D

(got more things about foods, write in the next post la)

No comments:

Post a Comment