Thursday, October 14, 2010

肠粉II号-71


Rethymno-Heraklion-Athens 3

day 2
5th Oct 2010

woke up early
pergi jalan jalan luuu
if not mistaken we went to the beach first
and we saw a lot of things
ok la...the scenes were normal for them
but were WOW for us

a lot of girls (ladies? aunties?) topless with their triangle bikini dai fuuu...
arrr...even though their ehem soh until cannot see
but still WOW!!! :D

took some pictures
then continue walking to the old town~
walking in the old town around with my travel book and the map I got from apartment
super tired as very long never walk that much already
but happy!!!
sambil walk, sambil talk, sambil photo here and there
enjoy~
ahhh...
4 person trip is just nicy...:D

this day nothing much *I think...need to refer back to my paper but lazy now :P*
evening, we play cards on the beach
hahahaa...very relax~

*when walk walk around the town
found a lot of shops selling counterfeit goods
LV, longchamps, gucci everywhere
but obviously the sewing are very bad
didn't see how much they cost though

even on the street, can see a lot of people carrying all the branded bags
and since their counterfeit goods supply is so convenient
so I assume all of them are pirated
=x I duno~
at that moment, I feel I am in Malaysia

first time I saw the girls there
all looks fashioned, pretty with make ups
so I thought they are more to free styles but no...
after few days, more and more shops I saw which selling counterfeit
more and more hmmmm I feel

and no offence
I feel the people there should smile more
so they can looks more friendly
=x


The Old Town


The Aegean Sea!!!! really super nice and clear~

The Beach
*limited photo here, refer to Facebook...*

PS: I found something interesting when I stayed in Heraklion
some little small guides with some descriptions about Greece
some is quite interesting geh...let me randomly write it out...xD

but tmr la...working tmr and sat...
ahhh~
was shocked when I found that I can only rest 1 day
but nevermind la...after this, can rest again...xD
NO! have to start my cv and apply job already
ok, ADD OIL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment