Saturday, January 29, 2011

肠粉II号-78

Halo Malaysia
you are so HOT and SEXY
you make me crazy

Chinese New Year is around the corner
where is the 春风??!!!!
why raining every day??!!!
its sucks...=/
I no like this weather luuu...
I want blue sky with a lot of satu biji satu biji geh cloud
and wind...=(

tomorrow going to settle my visa and finger crossed, hope everything goes smoothly
my sister and mum didn't check balance for my Malaysia account
isk!
I am going to beg the staff there tomorrow
hope they can let me check my balance first then only submit everything to them
=(
see, plans always never go well and smooth
sighh...

just arrived yesterday
mummy was the only one who came and fetch me
I thought my sis is the one who should come
with yaoyao and taotao
=/
nvm luuu

sadly, the first sentence my mum spoke to me when she met me was
"where is my thing?" *I thought she was referring her bags and all*
then I said: "harrr...you only gua zhu ur things za?? never great me geh???nah ur bags are here"
then she said: "hahaha...ok la...anyway where is my thing? the star star!!!"
I said: " in my hand luggage"
she said: "WHY YOU PUT IN YOUR LUGGAGE???!!! SPOIL EDY LO!!!"
I said: "no laaa...the hand luggage I kept beside me one maaa...didn't putus or anything la"
she said: "okok...good good...so...hows the flight???"
. . . . . .
see, her things are more important than me...hmm...like kids...xD

anyway,
yesterday I went to dentist to check my teeth...
and found out that I need to take out my another wisdom tooth!!! T.T
then went to see Chinese doctor...
and found out that I am in a quite dangerous situation... T.T
then drop in to pass some books to my teacher...
then makan this and that lu...
and I found that I really can't eat a lot in Malaysia!
so weird!!!

unexpectedly
whoever saw me
they will say- you tall already??!!!
I really tall already mey???
I doesn't feel so wor
my still-can-tall period already passed
still can tall mey?! *yam bao*

ohyaa...
aku tak ada kereta pantuuu.....T.T
I can't go anywhere
no car...
how how how?!
public transport??!!!
errrrr...T.T

END

No comments:

Post a Comment