Friday, January 7, 2011

肠粉II号-75

1...
2...
3...
4...
5...

22 days more I will be stepping on tanah air ku!!! xD
excited onot?
SURE!!!!

because got foods...
family...
friends...
Chinese new year...
travel...
and PARTY!!!!
and and and the most important 1...
sponsors from my brother LOLL
*jz realized that I put foods before my family...:P xD*

another excitement is...
I am not alone in the plane this time!!!
Me and Felicia is taking the same flight
YAY!!!!
got people eat, drink and blablabla with me for the 13 hours already
happy happy

another another excitement is...
my sister and the sons are coming to fetch me
my sister insists to pick me up because she want me to meet YaoYao and TaoTao first!!!
hehehe...
I am wondering how notti is YaoYao now
and how cute and "cow" is TaoTao!!!
hopefully they are not coming to meet me with the funny hairstyle
HAHAHAHAHA
after that we will be going to makan breakfast
and then jiejie will be leaving to Segamat...

AND
the first thing to do when meeting my 2 brotherssss is....
kor......money please...
HAHAHAHAHA
as you promised, ah kiat...
and I am going to WAT you ah kuan...
la~la~la~~

then halo baba mama!!!
I am back again~ hehehe
for one month long!!!

FRIENDS!!!!
the UK gang...
as promised, must come out gathering ok!!!
take ang pau together gether~ hehehe
party together gether~ hehehe

and the 2ndary school friends...
Se Se, she will be coming back from Switzerland for CNY also!!!
Khai Yuin will be coming back from Aus too if not mistaken...
and LuLu~
miss you all... :D

and the primary school friends...
sushi! sushi! sushi! sushi!!!!

I WANT FOODS...FFFFOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSSS!!!!
Alicia, Tricia and Felicia the CIA group
our food trip!!!!
don't forget... :D
we can share share eat one dish at restaurant A
then another dish at stall B
then another drink in mamak C
then...xD

I wanted to make SOME wishes
I wish everyone happy happy forever
I wish everyone's dreams come true
I wish everyone healthy healthy
I wish everyone wealthy wealthy
I wish everyone got their desired job
I wish everyone got their desired life
I wish everyone has make the right choice
I wish everyone has a bright and excellent future
I wish everyone has their love one
and I wish everyone will appreciate the WORLD!!!!
hahahaha

ok, anyway
its another month again...
I wanted to make another wish
very simple
I wish everyone is happy with their life now

Thank you very muchy...
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment