Wednesday, January 12, 2011

肠粉II号-76

ahhhh~
finish packing today (consider finish la)
settled everything already
sososo excited again...
:D :D :D :D

and I bought a pair of shoes againnn
ahhhhh~~~
so happy yet so sad
bankrupt lorrr...
so sam tong...
and I can only bring one pairs of shoes back
so I decided to leave shoes 1 sadly and mm seh dak-ly
and bring shoes 2 back...
sorry...
=x

online shopping really really very very good
and seducing!!!!!
especially those with free delivery and free return
omggg...!!!!
can't stop searching...and browsing...and BUYING!!!!
can die lo!!!!
but how to stop??!!!
the "CNY coming lorrr" keep appearing in my mind to make me feel better...
XD
fa guat long r fa guat long...
I am soli dadi...hehehe

anyway, I am stop-ingggg now...XD
no more clothings...
save money to buy chocolate...~ and liquors in AIRPORT!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

la la la~
koko jiejie mami...
I bought a lot for you all also ga...
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment