Monday, September 27, 2010

肠粉II号-68

ahhh...
playing Tetris everyday
playing Tetris WHOLE day
cannot cannot
must stop MUST STOP!!!
but how?
its tooooo nice to play!!!
can challenge people
can play with friends
the game really need skills!!!
if you got no "koli" then you will be downgraded

see!!! the things there r so cute!!!!

ahhhhh....
but no...I must stop myself playing this ALL DAY edy
I must start doing my cv and find job...
must...
must...
must...

ohya...since that day I visit visit walk walk around the central London
I found that I not really like that place
I would prefer to choose Birmingham to work
*but I am not sure how Croydon really like la...perhaps its better than central London*

but most of the job I am trying to find now are usually based on London
so...=(

k la...
TETRIS!!!!

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment