Sunday, September 19, 2010

肠粉II号-66

*suddenly feel that my teeth looks like bunny teeth OMG!*

ahhh~ long time never update my blog edy
alo... *suddenly thought of HuiBee says "alo" that sound xD*

ladies and gentlemen
I finished my dissertation already la!!!
hahahahaha
but no PM post-dissertation party for meeee
but never mind la
got a small one
in Nottingham

Helped BeePeng move house
then shun bin overnight there and play
ahhh~
Suly's Gado Gado * i think it spells like this la* banyak nice!!!!



Nottingham, where Robin Hood come from
quite a different city
and got a lot of slopes everywhere
so tired to walk up and down lol
*HuiBee, waiting you to go into the Nottingham Castle...xD*

The place quite nice
but the roads are similar to Birmingham one
very luin sui
and got a lot of single way xD
I takut edy, dun dare to against the law
but if in Msia, where I am sure there are no cameras everywhere
100% I will against la...=x

ahhhh~
finish dissertation
can relax for awhile
going to travel
hopefully everything shun shun li li
I purposely bought the travel books
I hope to have a very nice trip like last time
so I will know this is what, that is what
here is where, whats happening here before and so on
I dunwan like...oh, this building nice...oh, that is awesome and then ciao but duno anything
and I also wanna collect the them!!!
so I can remember where I went before
:D

maaa...don chui me to start find job la
let me rest awhile
after this trip i will guai guai edit my cv and apply job oki?
:D tenkiuuuu


2 comments: