Friday, August 27, 2010

肠粉II号-64


halo and long time no see
was busying moving house and clean house and drama *honestly*
and yesterday, everything finished!!!
and today, have to start continue my dissertation already

I need people to read my dissertation
anyone volunteer???
tolong sikit...
*begging*

hmm...visa visa visa
wanted to go home
but don't dare to book any flight ticket yet
because of the visa
how ley?
aku takut it delay and delay again
I wanted to apply in person
tapi?
all slots fully booked
wtf
sighhh

*************************random line*************************

why?
it was exactly the same situation
but why the outcome can be so big different?
was that my problem?

I tried hard to change the situation
but what?
sighh

thats not the true me
but how??
perhaps, all these need a thing
=fate=

blahhh

I wanted to eat sushi!!!

SO CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment